If you experience morning sickness, there are several things you can do that might help you feel better. You may need to try more than one of these remedies:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Avoid smells that bother you.
- Eat five or six small meals each day instead of three large meals.
- Eat a few crackers before you get out of bed in the morning to help settle your stomach.
- Eat small snacks high in protein (such as a glass of milk or a cup of yogurt) throughout the day.
- Avoid spicy foods and fatty foods.