What can I do to ease my symptoms of morning sickness?
If you experience morning sickness, there are several things you can do that might help you feel better. You may need to try more than one of these remedies:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Avoid smells that bother you.
- Eat five or six small meals each day instead of three large meals.
- Eat a few crackers before you get out of bed in the morning to help settle your stomach.
- Eat small snacks high in protein (such as a glass of milk or a cup of yogurt) throughout the day.
- Avoid spicy foods and fatty foods.